5/18/2011

The Moment of Truth.




 The top picture was taken at "Jyourakuen" Garden in Fukushima City.
The second one is a preserved old house from Edo perido.
The third one is a more than 100 year-old cherry blossom tree at the Jyourakuen in Fukushima.
 I think Japan is a country in which people can appreciate subtle nuance of the seasonal beauty.
I'm happy to be born here,although I'd like to hit the road to as many countries as possible all over the world while I'm still young.
 The moment of the Truth. That's oftentimes found by chance when you take a glance at something that you usually don't pay much attention. Chance encounter with the beauty is in fact available anywhere around you.
 Why not try to meet it in our ordinary lives??

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful photos. I agree with what you say. It's important to find the small things in our everyday life that bring harmony and tranquility to our minds. Small power spots to heal and cleanse us continually:) I miss you! Thank you for showing me your blog^^smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. @miseichan

    Thank you for your comment!

    >the small things in our everyday life that brings harmoney and tranquility to our mind.

    I always agree with the idead that happiness and gratification can be found in small small stuff in our everyday life.

    For instance, after a long day of hard working, a glass of wine with good foods can encourage you to feel something like, "Oh,Men! I'm happy!".

    So, I really believe in the "small happiness". It can last longer than big achivements sometimes.

    Series of small happiness will create long lasting beautiful satisfactions to your life,I think.

    Thank you,miseichan!

    ReplyDelete