6/01/2011

What is a vegan like??









Take a look at the Tofu pictures.(Tofu is 100% made from soybeans!) She is dressed in white tender silk. She is so beautiful,isn't she? But she is not rich at all. So, she always has to be calorie-conscious. She is poor physically,to be sure,but she is so rich spiritually.I might be wrong,but I feel who a vegan is seems like who "she" is.No matter how rich we are materialistically,if we are poor spiritually, making money, seeking prestige,and so on are like following up the wind. It's like I'm repeating what the Old Testament said about 4000 years ago.


So, why not be poor together? lol

6 comments:

  1. Hee, but as a vegan I don't feel poor physically *at all*! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnoe

    I wrote it wrong....what I meant was Tofu is poor in terms of neutrition,yet very healthy!

    your *at all* is cute!

    and I like "hee" because it sounds like a Japanese word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your photo essay. I think you'll like my post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather

    Wow! I had never thought of my blog as a photo essay. I feel very honored for my blog to be called so! Thank you !! I'll check your post out! I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you've made me wonder what Japanese word 'hee' sounds like... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gnoe,

    I thought you knew what 'hee' was like in Japanese ! LOL

    OK ! Online short Japanese lesson!

    You can say 'hee' when someone gives you new information you didn't know. very casual usage.

    I bet no Japanese people can go a day without saying 'hee'. One of the most often used word in this country!

    ReplyDelete