7/23/2011

Fukushima Sun Set




We've bee in a difficult situation ever since the great earthquake hit Japan. The situation Fukushima(where I live) has had to be foced  is even worse because of the radiation issues. So many people left here, which is necessary for those who have children who are more susceptible to radiation than adults. The disaster has changed so many people's life course. Most of my friends has gone to other prefectures. And things surrounding Fukushima seem to be getting worse and worse. There seems to be nothing I can do about them, but I'll try to do what I can for my own life. The teacher's exam for this prefecture which I aimed to take has been canceled this year on account of the issues, and the next year's exam is completely up in the air whether or not it'll take place when they think of the rapid decline of the number of children at school age.

In spite of all these troubles, the Sun shines brightly and the sun set is as beautiful as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment